LivePOS has the ability to enforce a minimum sale price on a product. However, there are occasions when this restriction needs to be temporarily disabled to allow an employee to finalize a sale.
- Login to your LivePOS Online Dashboard and go to Locations > Edit POS Settings
- Under Sales Process, check on the Allow Selling Under Minimum Pricing box
- Click on Update to Finalize
- On your POS, Click on the SYNC icon to apply the changes that were made on your LivePOS Online Dashboard
- Now, when you add an item to the card and update the price below the minimum price allowed, a GA (Get Approval) button will appear.
- Click on the GA button
- The manager assigned to the Location will receive an email with the details of the request. Click "HERE" to approve or deny the request.
- After the approval, click on the refresh icon on the POS. A flashing "Approved" message will appear.
- Now you can continue with the sale